Renaissance I Amazing 1 BR Apartment in Polanco
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Renaissance is a one bedroom apartment located in Mexico City just steps away Museo Jumex, Antara and Carso area.
Upon entering, this one bedroom/820 sqft apartment you will be met with a fully equipped kitchen and all stainless steel appliances, the living room features a smart TV to enjoy an afternoon to relax, in the bedroom you will find a queen-size bed and a walk-in closet. The apartment has floor to ceiling windows so it is very well lit throughout the day.
This modern building has a complete gym, green areas, and a common deck to enjoy an excellent view of one of the best neighborhoods. Nearby, within walking distance you can find, restaurants, supermarkets, malls, and museums.
1 parking spot included
To access said amenities guests must spend at least 29 nights at the property (per building regulations)
Our properties are protected by SUPERHOG, the digital trust...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Polanco is an affluent neighborhood in the Miguel Hidalgo borough of Mexico City. Polanco is an upscale community, famed for its luxury shopping on Avenida Presidente Masaryk, one of the most expensive streets in the Americas, as well as for the numerous prominent cultural institutions located within the neighborhood, such as the Museo Soumaya and the Colección Jumex. Polanco is often called the "Beverly Hills of Mexico",being one of the country's densest concentrations of luxury shopping, Michelin starrestaurants, high-net-worth individual, upscale hotels, diplomatic missions and embassies, and one of the most desirable real estate markets in Latin America.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.