Elegant 5-Bed Home in Wandsworth
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This stunning 5 bed house is one of a kind. Each room has been meticulously and tastefully designed, with not a detail out of place, bursting with both character and elegance. It has a large garden, which is uncommon in London. This home has space for the entire family to relax and enjoy, and is located in family friendly Wandsworth.
The house opens onto an entrance hall, which leads through to the kitchen. The kitchen is state-of-the-art, with everything you could possibly need to host a fabulous dinner party - there are even 2 dishwashers! The kitchen looks onto the sitting area and dining table, and out over the carefully planned garden.
There is also a cosy snug on the ground floor, perfect to relax in.
The 5 bedrooms each have their own style and character, and there is a room for everyone in this spacious house. Two of the bedrooms even have their own private terraces.
Guests will have access to the entire...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Wandsworth is a wonderful, family friendly neighbourhood. Attractions: Southside Shopping Centre is a mall close to the home. The New Wimbledon Theatre is close as well, and has a gorgeous interior. The All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club often has events going on. Outdoor Areas: Wandsworth Common is just down the road from this home, and has plenty of space for picnics and enjoying the outdoors. King George's Park is close by as well. Just behind the house is Wandsworth Cemetery, opened in 1878. There are several Cricket clubs in the area.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.