TEST- DO NOT BOOK
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Cosy and Comfortable 1 bed flat perfect for working individual or couple wanting to relax in London in this peaceful location. This first floor flat welcomes you into a large open plan living room with access to its own private balcony overlooking Porchester Square and the master bedroom providing a Super King bed.
This beautifully cosy 1 bedroom flat is in an excellent central location.
In the bedroom you have a Super King sized bed to settle into a built in wardrobe with plenty of storage space. In the bathroom there is the Ceiling shower and bath combination. Into the very welcoming bright coloured open plan living room you can relax in the cosy living room space and take in plenty of natural light through the windows or even look to enjoy it on the private balcony. In the kitchen you have plenty of surface space and the kitchen appliances you need to rustle up that appetising meal.
The local area is filled with...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
The flat is ideally located. Just out behind the property you you have a relaxing public park in Porchester Square to enjoy the London air. Bayswater isn't too far away and this is a fantastic place to be! On one side you have Portabello Road Market which commences every weekend throughout the year, with markets stretching the length of the two-mile road. The market is bustling with a number of stalls; from antiques to clothing to food produces you can find it all. This market tends to be busiest on Saturdays. On the other side you have Hyde Park, where you can take a leisurely stroll, or take a picnic and soak in this beautiful green space. Go for a jog around the serpentine, or simply use it as a beautiful short cut to Piccadilly. You could even get involved at Speaker’s Corner – a fun space for people to share their views! Where you are situated you needed walk far to see some of London’s most exciting sites!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.