Long stay discounts - 1 bedroom Aprtmnt, Bayswater
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This is a fabulous, simple 1 bed apartment right in the heart of London. With the Iconic Notting Hill just minutes away, as well as a phenomenal selection of restaurants, cafes and bars right on your doorstep, this is the perfect base for you.
With 1 comfortable bedroom (king & additional sofa bed that can sleep 2) there is lots of space to relax. The open plan sitting room is great to relax with a film in the evening and the kitchen is equipped for those wanting to cook up a simple meal.
This is abeautiful, fresh apartment in a fantastic location.
The apartment is in a quiet apartment block on Queensway, perfectly located in the heart of the action without being disturbed by it.
The apartment is on the 7th floor of a portered apartment block, with an elevator to help you reach the 7th floor.
Bathroom with bath/shower
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Near Kensington Palace, Hyde Park, Portobello market and Notting Hill, Bayswater is wonderfully located for anyone wanting to have fun in the centre of London. Whilst staying in Bayswater you will have a palace, lake and horse riding stables virtually in your front garden – and all in Zone 1. Its cultural and social mix, reflected in the amazingly varied restaurants and food stores that line up along Queensway, lends the area some unusual contrasts. Bayswater is cosmopolitan yet comfortable, cutting edge yet cultured.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.