49 Upstairs Panorama Terrace · Sanctury 1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
This 2 bedroom house in Queenstown is the ideal holiday rental for families, couples or friends. Enjoy the breathtaking panoramic views from the large balcony of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables. The house has an open plan kitchen with living room and dining room that overlooks the lake, making it a great spot to hang out and cook up a meal or two. It’s also just a short drive to town, so you’ll have easy access to all the shops, restaurants and activities the area has to offer.
Perched atop a hill and blessed with commanding views of Lake Wakatipu and The Remarkables, this two-bedroom house in Queenstown is the ideal destination for anyone seeking an unforgettable vacation.
Escape the hustle and bustle of the town centre but still be within a short drive away from all the attractions, sights and sounds. The house is thoughtfully designed and features an open plan kitchen with living room and dining room so you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Rules and Penalties:
- • No parties or events-
- • No smoking inside -
- • No guests not listed -
- • If the authorities are called- $1,000.00
- • Music and all loud chatter must be stopped outside at 10:00 p.m.
- If any of the rules are broken, your reservation will be cancelled.
- BOOKING AND RESERVATION POLICY
- TRAVEL INSURANCE
- Because unexpected events can impact your travel plans, we strongly recommend that you protect your holiday investment by purchasing travel insurance. We use Airbnb's cancellation policy. Please note that for Covid related cancellations including border closures the cancellation policy will stand. Date changes on bookings will only be accepted that are sent at least one month prior to the check in date.
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT
- Check in is from 3pm. There is no guaranteed check in before 3 pm.
- Checkout is 10 am unless otherwise stated. Failure to comply will incur a surcharge which is 25% of the nightly rate.
- Please also ensure you review the guest compendium provided: it contains important property details, operating instructions and emergency procedures. Please DO NOT operate spa pools, televisions, or electronic devices until you have reviewed the associated instructions. Improper operation may impair performance or reception and result in a chargeable service call.
- KEY COLLECTION
- We will make contact 24 hours before arrival with your travel plans to organise key collection. Unless otherwise arranged, a key will be left in a secure lock box at your holiday home accommodation or the property manager will contact you regarding key placement.
- A call out due to lost keys or lockout will attract a non-negotiable minimum fee of $120 + GST OCCUPANCY
- I/We agree that if I/We break the following conditions of this agreement, the property manager may evict without notice or refund.
- I/We agree that at no time during occupancy shall more than the number of persons stated, stay overnight at the premises, without prior consent of the agent, whereupon extra charges may be required. Exceeding this number may invalidate any insurance policy on the property. If consent for extra people is not given by the agent – immediate eviction will follow with no refund given.
- I/We shall not disturb the quiet and enjoyment of neighbours or any other condition imposed herein.
- I/We agree that our visitors will leave the premises by 10 pm.
- I/We acknowledge that additional persons may only be accommodated with the agents permission and the booking rate may vary as a result.
- I/We agree that no caravans, tents or other accommodation will be placed at the property without written permission from the property manager I/We agree the property is strictly not available for parties, weddings, commercial activities, including photo shoots or functions of any kind unless prior arrangements have been made. Permission is at the sole discretion of the agent and the owner and a surcharge will apply.
- The owner and the property manager reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any holiday accommodation booking, at any time before or during the holiday rental period, which may in their opinion (and at their sole discretion) be unsuitable for the property.
- Animals are not permitted on the property, unless pre-approval has been given by the agent. If unauthorised animals are found on the property, a $500 penalty fee will be charged, PLUS any extra cleaning fees, eviction, and the forfeiture of all prepaid rentals.
- GUEST’S OBLIGATIONS
- The guest shall be responsible for the property during the guest’s stay. This responsibility includes: taking reasonable care of the property; reporting any damages during the guests stay and leaving the property at the end of stay with all utensils, fixtures, fittings and equipment on, in or about the property in a clean and tidy condition. The guest must not remove anything from the property and all furniture returned to the place in which it was found on arrival.
- The guest shall be liable for any breakages or damage caused to the property or any part thereof, or any chattels therein, that may occur during the guest’s stay.
- The guest is responsible for making sure that there is no use of illegal substances or conduct of illegal activities at the property and/or any activities that could invalidate the insurance policy, as they are strictly prohibited..
- A cleaning fee is included to your total booking amount. If you wish, more frequent cleaning may be scheduled for an additional charge. Excessively littered and/or dirty conditions at check-out will result in extended housekeeping hours at an additional cost of $60/hour + GST. Should it be necessary to clean carpets, remove stains, repaint, repair finishes, or replace furnishings, textiles, BBQ or homewares, OR remove excess rubbish, you will be charged for labour, materials, and merchandise, plus a 20% service and handling fee. Excess cleaning costs will be charged either by way of your security deposit, or, to the credit card used to pay for your accommodation.
- Where linen is provided by the property manager, this includes bed sheets, pillow cases, bath towels, bath mats hand towels and tea towels. Extra linen can be available at an extra cost.
- Beach or spa towels are not provided (unless specifically stated on a property’s webpage) and guests should bring these with them.
- Some property owners store their own linen in the house. This linen is not intended for guest use. An additional cost will be charged where laundering is required, if the owner’s linen is used.
- LOST PROPERTY
- Any lost property retrieved will be mailed on to the contact address we have on file and a minimum fee of $25+GST plus postage and packaging will be charged to the guest credit card. the property manager take no responsibility for the return of lost property.
- SMOKING IN THE PROPERTY
- There is no smoking permitted inside or outside of the property, unless otherwise stated. If tobacco odour is noted or cigarette butts found on the property premises on check out, a $500 minimum fine will apply. Cleaning costs will be charged either by way of the security deposit, or, to the credit card provided.
- CALL-OUT CHARGES
- In the event that guest(s) set off security alarms – or damages or misuses appliances or electronics – the guest will be responsible for call-out fees. The call-out fee will be charged either by way of the security deposit, or, if none tendered, to the credit card used to pay for the accommodation..
- We do not accept any responsibility or liability for acts of omission of third parties that may prevent or disrupt a guest’s booking. The information and descriptions supplied here are believed to be accurate and offered in good faith. Certain features or facilities may not be available from time to time due to circumstances beyond our control for which we accept no liability. In addition, no liability can be accepted by us for any injury, loss or damage to the guest, any member of the guest’s party or any visitor to the rental property, arising out of or in connection with the use of the rental property.
- In the event that the renter uses extra facilities at the accommodation including, but not limited spas and swimming pools, such use is entirely at the renter’s own risk at all times and the Owner/Property Manager accepts no Liability for any injury or loss to the renter. Children are to be supervised at all times by a parent or responsible adult.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- No liability can be accepted by us where the contract is affected by ‘force majeure’. In the context of these terms and conditions, ‘force majeure’ is any event that we could not, even with due care, foresee or avoid. These events include but are not limited to natural disaster, adverse weather, fire, acts of God, technical problems with transportation, threat of war, war, riot, civil commotion or strife, hostilities, industrial dispute, terrorist activity, nuclear disaster, government action or other events outside our control.
- If by any means of any event of ‘force majeure’ that prevents the property manager performing our obligations, then such delay or non-performance shall not be deemed breach or entitle a legal claim. We are therefore not responsible for the non-availability or the early termination of the agreement for any matter or reason which is beyond its control.
- I/We acknowledge that the property manager are the booking agent only and any dispute regarding the availability, the standard of the property or chattels will be solely between the person making the booking and the owner of the property.
- The guest agrees the property manager may pass the guests contact details to the owner of the property to allow direct contact to organise key collection or make any other arrangements regarding the holiday property.
- The Guest agrees that by making a booking, they indicate to accept the booking terms and conditions as set out in this document.
- the property manager OFFICE HOURS
- Our office operating hours are 9.00 am – 5 pm, Monday – Friday.
- CANCELLATION POLICY
- Cancellations that occur after 48 hours of booking will incur 100% of the total accommodation cost.
- CANCELLATIONS & CHANGES FROM PROPERTY OWNER / the property manager
- I/We acknowledge that the owner/landlord may cancel the booking at his/her discretion at any time, should this situation arise all monies paid will be refunded to the guest. If the property owner cancels the booking, the property manager will make their best efforts to find another suitable property for the guest. the property manager is in no way liable to provide accommodation nor is it obligated to find the guest another property.
- No further compensation will be offered.
- DATE CHANGES: Date changes on bookings will only be accepted that are sent at least one month prior to the check-in date.
- If your reservation was made after 14 March 2020 and COVID-19 affects your travel plans, this includes border closures or government restrictions or bans on travel the Host’s cancellation policy will apply.
- By booking guests are agreeing to these terms and conditions.