Sun, Sand & Sea Views: Stylish Seaside Apartment
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Are you craving a coastal and convenient base for a beachside break? Look no further than this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Kings Beach. With breathtaking views of the blue ocean and beyond, this apartment features a private balcony to soak up the regular sea breezes and the sound of crashing waves. Inside, discover a seamless blend of style and functionality in the form of practical furnishings and aesthetic touches.
The soothing sound of waves welcome you to this convenient, coastal apartment in Kings Beach. Upon entry, you will be greeted by the light-filled living, kitchen and dining area. Equipped with plenty of practical utensils and appliances, the kitchen caters to your every culinary need. Share some laughs over a delicious dinner with family and friends on the 6-seater dining table. Extending from this dining table is the cosy yet contemporary lounge room with ample seating options opposite the smart TV to sit back...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
This breezy, beachy apartment serves as the ultimate base to explore the Caloundra Region and the wider Sunshine Coast. There is an abundance of local restaurants and nearby coffee shops while Kings Beach Tavern and the Mets Surf Club are all within walking distance. It is a 400m walk to the sand at patrolled Kings Beach. This beach is great for a beach-walk, surfing, kite surfing, swimming, or paddle boarding. It is a 200m walk to Kings Beach Park, a great place for children to ride their bikes and play at the playgrounds which include a playground, flying fox and basketball court. A 800m walk will take you to Happy Valley Lagoon and Bulcock Beach. Moffat Beach - 20 minute walk along the coastal pathway (5-minute drive). Mooloolaba - 20 minute drive. Sunshine Coast Airport - 40 minute drive. Maroochydore- 30 minute drive. Australia Zoo - 30 minute drive. A 30-minute car trip will take you to Maleny, Montville, Kondalilla Waterfalls, or Noosa National Park; the Sunshine Coast has plenty to explore!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,*Our unit is located in a quiet residential building so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council’s quiet hours.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00