Contemporary 2 Bedroom Apartment with Garden & Hot Tub - Pateley Bridge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Stylish two bedroom apartment with open lounge / dining area, kitchen, utility room, large bathroom, 2 bedrooms, garden, hot tub and deck area. With a private entrance and secluded garden, the 2-bedroom lodge suite is the perfect hideaway. The large lounge diner, with its huge snuggly sofa and contemporary elegance, leads out to the private garden with decked area, lawn and hot tub.
Finished throughout with opulent designer furnishings, Christian Lacroix blinds, original works of art, solid oak floors and plush carpets.
Scrumptious vegan friendly toiletries from H2K, fluffy towels, bathrobes and hair dryers are all provided for your convenience.
This fabulous ground suite sleeps up to 4 adults and has the following facilities:
The Master Bedroom has a fabulous king size winged velvet bed in moss green and the most sumptuous mattress for an excellent night’s sleep,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Pateley Bridge is a beautiful old Yorkshire town in the heart of Nidderdale, which has been designated an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Pateley Bridge is the start and finish point of the Nidderdale Way, a 53 mile loop around the stunning scenery of the Nidd Valley. Based in an original Victorian workhouse, the Nidderdale museum gives visitors a real taste of rural life, past and present, housing a cobbler’s workshop, a classroom, and artefacts that depict the Yorkshire way of life. The town is surrounded by fascinating and unique landscapes, such as Brimham Rocks, Stump Cross Caverns, and How Stean Gorge.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking Inside the property
- No use of Hot Tub after 9.00pm
- Dogs Welcome (cats not allowed)
- No Events / Parties Allowed
- 24 Hour Self Checkin