Beautiful 300 Year Old Yorkshire Dales House - 4 Bedrooms - Hot Tub
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
4 Bedroom Cottage with large kitchen, additional ’snug’ / bedroom, 3 bathrooms, hot tub, and Terrace with Dales View Aysgarth Nook is a distinctly avant-garde, newly renovated property, overflowing with elegant designer furniture and state of the art fittings at every turn. This traditional Wensleydale cottage has been transformed into an uber luxurious modernist bolt-hole without losing one ounce of it’s 300-year-old personality.
Oozing with charm, the stunning cottage boasts many coveted features such as the original exposed beams in the lounge, a beautiful log burning stove, magnificent views over open fells and deep window seats from which to enjoy those views. These traditional elements are juxtaposed perfectly with the sleek modern Kesseler kitchen, industrial exposed staircase, Nordic style ‘floating’ bedroom furniture from Hulsta (a nod to the old Norse history of the area) to create the ‘Scandi-Yorkshire’ theme...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
A large holiday home in the beautiful rural village of Aysgarth in the Yorkshire Dales. Aysgarth Nook accommodates up to 10 guests in supreme comfort with two living rooms, incredible kitchen, dining room, three bathrooms plus separate wc, plus fabulous terrace with with hot tub, barbecue, garden furniture and views overlooking Wensleydale. The property features contemporary designer furnishings throughout, with the finest Egyptian cotton bed linens, bath robes and organic toiletries by H2K of Harrogate.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- No Smoking Inside the property
- No use of Hot Tub after 9.00pm
- Dogs Welcome (cats not allowed)
- 24 Hour Self Checkin