Big Spoon | Walk to Shem Creek
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Welcome to Big Spoon by Stay Duvet! This beautiful, modern townhouse in the Old Village of Mt Pleasant is perfectly located with easy access to downtown Charleston just across the Ravenel Bridge and a quick 10-minute drive to the pristine beaches of Sullivan’s Island. We’re also conveniently within walking distance to popular restaurants and a vintage soda shop in the Old Village, as well as a lively dining and bar scene at Shem Creek.
Step into the main house and head upstairs to the open living, dining and fully equipped kitchen spread across the entire second floor of the house. Perfect for entertaining, the dining table seats up to 8, with additional countertop seating for 3 at the island, as well as a cozy balcony to take in the sea breeze.
On the third floor, the primary suite offers a king-sized bed, a comfortable seating area with a Smart TV, a private balcony and ensuite bathroom with a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Welcome to Old Village/Shem Creek! Our home is nestled in the charming residential neighborhood of Old Village, part of the fast-growing town of Mt. Pleasant. Old Village has a great old town charm but is filled with natural beauty and modern convenience. It is centrally located just off of Coleman Boulevard and is bordered on one side by beautiful and historic Shem Creek which boasts some of the best seafood found on the East Coast. Shem Creek is one of the most iconic locations in the Charleston area. While it is still home to the last of the local fishing boats, Shem Creek is regularly frequented by kayakers, paddle-boarders, and sunset revelers who enjoy the lively scene on the water. Our home is conveniently located close to Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods, Cinebarre, and all the Shem Creek day & night life including some of my favorites like; The Shelter, Tavern & Table, Red’s Icehouse, Page’s Okra Grill, Water’s Edge, Saltwater Cowboys, and the Wreck of the Richard & Charlene.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- *THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE TOWNSHIP OF MOUNT PLEASANT!
- *Bag drop is provided through a third party for an additional fee.
- *INCLUDED WITH EACH STAY:
- Complimentary High-Speed Internet WIFI
- One Bag of Complimentary Locally Packaged Coffee
- Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
- Hotel Quality Bath Amenities (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
- Dish and Laundry Detergents
- Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
- 4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
- Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
- *ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-refundable pet fee of $200. Additional pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is provided prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge.
- *If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Mount Pleasant, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
- *No Smoking Allowed. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY permitted outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
- Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
- *This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood quiet hours are from 9 pm-8 am. If violated the city will issue up to a $1500 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the Township of Mount Pleasant Ordinance rules under Section 156.340
- *10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion
- *Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
- *Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
- We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have provided laundry detergent for your convenience.
- *THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOUSE!!!