Modern Coastal Downtown:King bed+Work Desk+Kitchen
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Welcome to a modern, soothing & comfortable apartment!
✓1 king-size memory foam bed
✓Queen-size sofa bed (60x80 in)
✓TV with streaming capabilities
✓Full sized kitchen with stainless steel appliances
✓Laundry facility on 2nd floor
✓Roof top decks & city views
✓0.2 mi/5 min walk to WA state Convention Center
✓0.4 mi/10 min walk to Westlake LINK station
✓0.5 mi/10 min walk to Capitol Hill
✓0.8 mi/17 min walk to Public Market
No AC. Fans provided. Nearby paid parking.
You will feel immediately relaxed when you enter this 580 sq ft 1 bedroom apartment on the 11th floor of a classic 1957-built Seattle building. It is beautifully decorated with soothing coastal blue and refreshing lime green tones throughout the main living area. A mix of different stylish lighting fixtures is to set the perfect moods and ambiance. The king size memory foam mattress and blackout curtains in the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
We are centrally located just steps from the Convention Center, Pacific Place, and Westlake Center & station. The condo is also within walking distance to the heart of Downtown, Pike Place Market, the Seattle waterfront as well as Capitol Hill. Light rail is a 10 minute walk to and from airport, International District/China Town, University of Washington and Pioneer Square. It is 1.3 mile to Space Needle. Monorail is available at Westlake center (2nd floor) to take you to Seattle Center/Space Needle.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,1- Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- 2- No parties/events.
- 3- No unregistered guests
- ** Unregistered guests are non-reservation individuals who gain access to the premises.
- 4- No smoking, vaping, or burning of anything (including candles or incense) inside.
- 5- No pets allowed.
- 6- No excessive noise that disturbs neighbors. Quiet Hours are 10 PM – 7 AM.
- Any violations of the above will result in a charge of $200 fine and guests will be asked to leave without any refund.
- 7- Failure to leave the apartment key or building fob at check out will result in a $100 charge per item.
- 8- Check out procedure:
- - Wash dishes or run the dishwasher if needed
- - Leave 2 sets of keys and fobs in the desk's drawer
- - Press the checkout button at the door to inform us.
- - Close the door on your way out.
- 9- If you forget anything and would like us to ship it back, it is a $50 charge plus shipping cost.
- 10- Excess cleaning and damage/loss: You will be charged for any damage or excess cleaning cost ,Start: 22:00, End: 7:00