Bart9 · Governor Palace Apt | 5mins to Parliament House!
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Welcome to your 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment located in Governor Palace!
You can access all the property’s amenities throughout your stay. Please read our listing thoroughly to find answers to Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
The bedroom has a queen-sized bed topped with professionally cleaned and pressed linen. There is plentiful wardrobe and luggage space available.
The bathroom has a shower and toilet. We provide bath towels, shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper and body wash. You will need to re-stock depending on usage frequency and length of stay. A hairdryer is provided for your use.
You can use the kitchen if you’re craving a home-cooked meal. While you stay you will have access to the following:
- crockery and cutlery
We stock a simple...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Washer On Property
First Aid Kit
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Laundry Services: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- 1. Let us know if you need to check in early or leave later than the standard check-in/out times. We'd need to collect $20 for the first 30 minutes and an additional $40 for the next 30-minute increments when there is a breach in the observance of standard check-in and out times.
- 2. I have a STRICT "No Pets Policy" and "No Smoking Policy". These are applicable inside and outside of the property. Any breach will result in a fine of $400 plus any additional fees for specialised cleaning.
- 3. The cleaning fee covers the regular cleaning and linens in the property. As this is not a hotel, please try to leave the place as tidy as possible. If the property is extra messy when you leave, an extra cleaning fee will be requested (minimum of $50).
- 4. Please be sure you understand our cancellation policies. You can find our current policy on our Airbnb listing.
- 5. Only those persons who made the reservation may stay at our property. If you're a business or government agency booking for other people, please contact us in advance to ensure access details are made clear.
- 6. No parties or gatherings of more than the maximum number of people that can book the property. Any non-guests must leave by 10:00 pm. And there should strictly be no loud noise after 10:00 pm. There is a $2000 penalty if this house rule is breached.
- 7. There are some items in the kitchen (tea, coffee, sugar, milk) that you are welcome to use. Also, the pantry has a few basics (i.e. muesli). We don't stock in the refrigerator or provide any meals.
- 8. I list my property as not suitable for kids or infants as it is not child-proofed and we don't have baby amenities (i.e. high chair, cot). However, if the kids will be under adult supervision at all times, booking with children is no problem.