Walk to Village. Hike/Sled from Cabin. Spa! BBQ!
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Discover the perfect getaway in our pristine and luminous 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom modern log cabin. Unwind in the relaxing spa while immersing yourself in the serene surroundings. Conveniently located within walking distance to the village, and just a short 3-minute drive to the lake and ski resorts.
Big Bear License #VRR-2022-0965
Welcome to our modern 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental getaway. Enjoy the convenience of fast Wi-Fi and smart TVs in every room, ensuring entertainment for everyone. The living room even features a fun MS. Pacman video game, perfect for nostalgic gaming sessions.
Located on a semi-private street that backs to the National Forest, this cabin offers easy access to hiking and sledding adventures. Experience ultimate comfort in the primary bedroom with a large log king-size bed and a private full bathroom. The second bedroom offers a comfortable queen-size bed and an LCD smart TV, while...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Beautiful Cabin located above Big Bear Village in the National Forest. Walk to the Village. 3 minute Drive to Lake. 5 minute Drive to Snow Summit. We love the quiet street. The backyard is the National Forest. Which is great for hiking and sledding in the Winter. You can even take a nice stroll to the Village for some great coffee or desserts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,City of Big Bear Lake Vacation Rental Ordinance is strictly enforced. Fines from $500 to up to $10,000 can be assessed to guests who do not comply. You must be over 25 to book. Person booking will be responsible for all fines. 1. No parties. Any gathering deemed a party will be cause for hefty fine and immediate eviction. 2. No amplified music outside. Including any type of speaker or instrument. Inside music must be played at a level where it cannot be heard outside the cabin. 3. No outside noise after 10pm. This is a mountain community has nearby resident that are not on vacation. Outside voices carry in the canyons. This is also a cause for fine and eviction. 4. Parking only allowed in Driveways. No street parking. Please make sure you are aware of the amount of cars the driveway holds. You will have no other place to park and will be fined for extra cars. 5. No Smoking allowed. No outside fires including firepits. Highly illegal in the mountains. 6. Please wash all dishes or leave running in dishwasher at check out. The City of Big Bear Lake has implemented these guidelines to conserve the integrity of the community and neighborhood. The City have given neighbors a direct 24 hour phone number and will call if they hear any disturbances or see more cars than allowed. We want you to enjoy the beauty Big Bear offers however outdoor noise and over crowded parking will not be tolerated by the City. We trust we will have your full cooperation and have an amazing time in the Mountains.