Montville Retreat With Hinterland & Coastal Views
- 5 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
This gorgeous five bedroom family retreat is nestled in the rolling hills of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, with views of the coastline. Only a short drive away from the charming Maleny and Montville townships, you’ll have the opportunity to explore the attractions they provide, including hiking trails, waterfalls, and the scenic Baroon Pocket Dam. Featuring two kitchens, a cozy fireplace, and stunning balcony views, this residence is an ideal retreat for a perfect escape.
Wanting an escape away from the hustle and bustle of typical tourist destinations? Head to our peaceful home in the hinterland where the trees are plentiful, the views are exceptional and marshmallows on the fire are a necessity.
The house features an open dining and living area upstairs, a fully-equipped kitchen, and three spacious bedrooms. Downstairs you will find two more bedrooms, and another kitchen. Both levels have balcony access, and there is...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The house is on a quiet residential street, in between the towns of Montville and Maleny. There is plenty of exploring to do in the area, including hiking, boating, and swimming in one of the many national parks. Due to the close proximity to the Sunshine Coast beaches, it's a breeze to take the kids down to Caloundra, Mooloolaba or Noosa to play in the sand. Pure mountain air, panoramic views and rolling countryside – Maleny is the perfect location for a romantic getaway or a leisurely family picnic. Needing some inspo on the best spots to throw down a rug and enjoy a picnic? Check out these picture-perfect locations: - McCarthy’s Lookout - Gardeners Falls - Gerrards Lookout - Mary Cairncross Scenic Reserve - Baroon Pocket Dam
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00