Family-friendly, Heated Pool, Bring Your Pooch
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
- Magnesium heated pool
- Outdoor cinema
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
Gather a group of your closest friends and family and head to the glorious shores of Golden Beach. With four beautiful bedrooms, two bathrooms and a sparkling, magnesium heated pool, this home is equipped with everything you could possibly need for a fun-filled family holiday. Located in a backstreet, this home is in prime positioning to Golden Beach (1.4kms), Pelican Waters (2kms) and serves as a fabulous, family-oriented base to bask in the beauty of the Sunshine Coast.
Whether it be jumping on the trampoline or into the magnesium pool, this home was designed with families in mind. Bring the entire family (dog included) and invest in some quality time together where the beach is near, life is good and making memories is at the top of the agenda. Host a movie night in the backyard using the outdoor projector or go for a dip...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The home is 1.4km away from the calm shores of Golden Beach and the Pumicestone Passage. The home is located within very short driving distance (3-minutes) of the Golden Beach cafes, restaurants and grocery stores. Golden Beach is perfectly positioned with access to boat ramps, local parks, shopping centres, plus kilometres of cycling and walking tracks. - Golden Beach - Cafe Sicily - Bulcock Street - Patrolled Beaches: Kings Beach, Bulcock Beach are a 6-minute drive away - Point Cartwright lighthouse and scenic hiking - La Balsa Park - Buddina Beach - Kawana shopping world and cinema is a 15-20 minute drive - Mooloolaba Beach 30-minute drive - The Wharf at Mooloolaba: dining, water sports, shopping - Deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing, whale watching, scuba instruction - Mooloolaba Fish Market - Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club - Maroochydore airport is a 30-40 minute drive - Brisbane airport is a 60-90 minute drive - Australia Zoo is a 30-minute drive - Large new Sunshine Coast University hospital is a 15-minute drive - Mooloolaba Underwater World (Sea Life) is a 30-minute drive - Noosa Heads is a 50-minute drive
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Ground Floor
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours. When staying with a dog there is an additional fee of $50 per dog. Please reach out to us prior to booking with your pet to ensure you understand our pet rules.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00