Family-friendly Retreat on Bokarina Beach
- 5 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 10 Guests
*Large spacious living areas with both indoor & outdoor spaces to relax & unwind
*Separate Media/Kids playroom with ample toys, books, board games & flat screen TV
*Resort-style pool & outdoor entertaining
*Fully secured yard
*Pet-friendly upon application
*5 spacious bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
*Beachfront with great swimming, surfing & dog beach on your doorstep
*Quiet residential street for total seclusion & relaxation
Welcome to this stunning two-level holiday home nestled along the pristine Bokarina Beach foreshore. The epitome of coastal luxury, with 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a resort style pool, providing ample space for big families & groups of friends. The lush backyard featuring a jungle gym is a haven for both kids & pets, the space is fully fenced allowing them to play freely & explore.
The heart of the home seamlessly integrates the kitchen, living area, and dining space,...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Air Conditioning: Central
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Nestled on the foreshore, this home is just footsteps away with direct access to the pristine sandy shores of Bokarina Beach. The home is located within walking distance of the Sunshine Coast Stadium and the Kawana Sports Precinct. There is also a hospital, shopping centre, library, cinema and skateparks all close by. Bokarina is perfectly positioned with access to local parks and playgrounds, an expansive retail precinct plus kilometres of cycling and walking tracks. - Bocca Italian Restaurant is a 3-minute drive - Bok Beach Corner Shops (Bakery, Bottle Shop & Fuel) is a 2-minute drive - Point Cartwright lighthouse and scenic hiking is a 12-minute drive - La Balsa Park is a 12-minute drive - Kawana Surf Club & patrolled beach is a 7-minute drive - Kawana shopping world and cinema is a 5-minute drive - Mooloolaba Beach is a 12-minute drive - The Wharf at Mooloolaba: dining, water sports, shopping - Deep-sea fishing, sunset sailing, whale watching, scuba instruction - Mooloolaba Fish Market - Mooloolaba Surf Life Saving Club - Maroochydore airport is a 20-minute drive - Brisbane airport is a 60-90 minute drive - Australia Zoo is a 30-45 minute drive - Large new Sunshine Coast University hospital is a 5-minute drive - Mooloolaba Underwater World (Sea Life) is a 12-minute drive - Noosa Heads is a 45 minute drive
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayCharge,*Our home is located in a quiet residential street so please be courteous to our neighbours as well as inform yourself of the Sunshine Coast Council's quiet hours. When staying with a dog there is an additional fee of $50 per dog. Please reach out to us prior to booking with your pet to ensure you understand our pet rules.
- *Strictly no school leavers.,Start: 21:00, End: 7:00