Kings&Queens OLD TOWN
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Our lovely, newly renovated, elegant and cosy 2 room apartment situated in one of the best locations in Gdansk Old Town is now for hire! The Holy-Ghost-Street (Sw. Ducha) is one of the most important historical streets of Gdansk known among others as the birthplace of Arthur Schopenhauer. Yet this top location is not the only advantage of our place. Our apartment is very sunny, quiet, comfortable, spacious, furnished to a high standard and beautifully decorated.
Bright and quiet:
The apartment is bright and quiet in spite of being situated in the heart of the Old Town. It’s free from traffic on both sides and surrounded by green areas. The living room with three big windows facing south is extremally sunny and joyful.
The living room windows will give you an opportunity of admiring the view of the iconic St. Mary`s Cathedral, situated in the walking distance (150 m) from...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer In Home
Dryer In Home
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Parties not allowed.