Property Manager | 1 The Mount
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
1 The Mount is a stylish, dog friendly holiday home located in the seaside town of Whitby on the North Yorkshire coast. Sleeping up to six guests, it’s the perfect place for family holidays and getaways with friends. Just a short stroll from the bright lights of Whitby and boasting stunning sea views, you’ll find restaurants, cafes, shops, bars and attractions within a 10-minute walk from the property.
1 The Mount has a bright and spacious open plan living, kitchen and dining room. You’ll find original features within the space including beautiful, exposed beams. Light floods in from the skylight window and there are two comfy sofas where you can relax with your loved ones. Turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy Freeview and streaming apps.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily. The dining area includes a modern wooden table and two matching benches.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
1 The Mount is located near the harbour and beach in Whitby, and you’ll find restaurants, shops, pubs less and attractions including the famous whale bones less than a 5-minute walk away. The house is located on the West side of Whitby at the top of the Khyber Pass. You’ll be able to revel in the nostalgic seaside charm - head to the arcades, wonder along the nearby West Pier, or explore the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. Venture over the swing bridge and you’ll reach the East bank. This side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.