Property Manager | Apartment 1
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 7 Guests
Apartment 1 is a gorgeous retreat in the heart of Scarborough. Expertly designed, this modern apartment, situated within a a beautiful Georgian property, is perfect for those looking for a family staycation or a getaway with friends on the North Yorkshire coast. Sleeping up to seven guests, you’ll have full access to the apartment which includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a spacious living and dining room, and fully equipped kitchen.
Apartment 1 has been recently refurbished to the highest standard with premium furnishings throughout. On the ground floor of this split level apartment, you’ll find a beautiful living room which includes two sofas and a flat screen TV.
To the rear of the space is the dining area. With a wooden dining table and seating for up to all guests, it’s perfect for enjoying meals with your loved ones.
The kitchen is fully equipped with modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located in the centre of Scarborough, Apartment 1 is just a short walk to all of the attractions. Packed with seaside charm, you’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours. Also close by is the Stephen Joseph Theatre in the round. This historic venue has played host to many playwrights ahead of their productions going into the West End. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay, just a five minute walk away from Apartment 1, is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short 20 minute walk from the house where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.