Property Manager | Northville Nazzare
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal stay in Whitley Bay, look no further than Northville Nazzare. Whether you’re travelling for work or leisure, you’ll be perfectly placed as this beautifully restored Edwardian first floor apartment is within walking distance to the beach and the vibrant town centre meaning you’ll have an array of bars, pubs, restaurants and shops right on the doorstep! Your four-legged friends are also welcome too.
Northville Nazarre boasts an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. The space has a striking and beautiful look with a dark green ceiling, original ornate features and quirky art prints.
Perfect for relaxing, the living area features a grey L-shaped sofa and a flat screen Smart TV. After a busy day, you can retreat here to keep up with your favourite shows.
Also sharing this space is the kitchen and dining area. Ultra sleek, the kitchen has dark cabinets and white metro wall tiles...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Voted as the Times’ best place to live in 2023, Whitley Bay is home to two miles of golden sands and taking a look at the incredible views of the coastline from the Victorian lighthouse on St Mary’s Island. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, head to Spanish City where you’ll find a Renaissance-style hall transformed with a fish and chip restaurant, a traditional tearoom, a waffle and pancake house and a champagne bar inside. You’ll find yet another stunning beach if you visit nearby Tynemouth during your stay. Enjoy relaxing walks along the seafront, amble along the promenade to the popular North Shields Fish Quay or explore the Blue Reef Aquarium.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.