Property Manager | The Dovery
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The Dovery is a stunning three-bedroom property located in the beautiful grounds of Ingmire Hall, a Grade II listed 16th century country house nestled in the Yorkshire Dales National Park. With expertly designed interiors, and access to the vast, well-kept, shared grounds of the hall, The Dovery is the perfect place for a relaxing break with family and friends while enjoying outdoor activities along the Dales Way, the Howgill Fells and Windermere in Lake District National Park.
The Dovery is a newly renovated property which has character and charm in abundance. Located within the grounds of Ingmire Hall, you are treated to a grand welcome and extensive shared grounds.
The spacious living room is ideal for enjoying relaxing evenings with your loved ones after a full day of exploring the great outdoors. There are two stylish sofas, a reading nook with two chairs and two deep blue chairs, as well as a TV featuring Freeview...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Sedbergh, England’s official Book Town, is a small market town in East Cumbria nestling beneath the Howgill Fells, within the Yorkshire Dales National Park and close to the Lake District National Park. As a ‘Dark Skies’ town, Sedbergh is an ideal setting for viewing stars, the Milky Way and occasionally the aurora borealis. Described as an elegant market town with space to breathe, Sedbergh is a friendly, community led town featuring quality independent shops, quaint pubs and a great selection of local food and drink options. The local area provides a whole host of activities for those looking for a relaxing stay, or an adrenaline filled getaway. For those who like to enjoy the beauty of the outdoors, you will find Ingleton Waterfalls Trail, set against a dramatic backdrop of ancient woodlands and cascading waterfalls, this is a must see if you are visiting The Dovery. Sitting at the gateway of the Lake District, you will find Kendal nearby. Kirby Lonsdale is just 8 miles from Sedbergh with many good shops, eateries and several excellent pubs and for those looking to use The Dovery as a base to explore all the Lake District has to offer. You can reach Windemere in 30 minutes and Keswick in 45 minutes. With a range of outdoor water and hiking activities, you can have an itinerary full of fun, with a beautiful place to rest at the end of the day.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.