Property Manager | Greens Yard House
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Grens Yard House is a relaxing home from home, located just moments from the cobbles of the popular seaside town of Whitby.
This bright and well designed holiday home sleeps six guests across three bedrooms, features two bathrooms, an open-plan kitchen and dining area and a private, enclosed garden. If you are looking for a comfortable stay, with everything Whitby has to offer on your doorstep, Greens Yard House is for you.
Greens yard is a well presented three-bedroom home which has been lovingly designed to ensure a comfortable and memorable stay. The living area is spacious and bright with the perfect social space. Situated around the feature fireplace are two fabric sofas, perfect for unwinding in an evening.
Directly from the living area, you are welcomed into the open plan kitchen and dining area. The kitchen is modern and well equipped ready for you to create meals to delight the rest of your party....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located on the East side of Whitby, Greens Yard House is a lovely property in the old part of town. Here you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.