Property Manager | Soda Cottage
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Soda Cottage is a modern self-catering holiday home situated on the East side of Whitby in Hoggarths Yard. This luxury four bedroom, two bathroom property has been furnished to a high standard and is perfect for a family break by the sea. With a private enclosed sun trap of a courtyard, allocated parking on-site and the bustling streets of Whitby town centre just a short stroll away, Soda Cottage is the perfect retreat to explore everything Whitby has to offer.
Upon entering the property, you’ll be welcomed into the bright and spacious living, kitchen and dining room. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has modern appliances and high-end fittings including an oven and hob, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher.
Featuring a round dining table, six dining chairs and a separate breakfast bar, there is ample seating for your whole party to enjoy meals together.
Towards the other end of the...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Set on the East side of Whitby, Soda Cottage is located just a short stroll from Whitby’s narrow medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Over the bridge, you’ll find yourself on the West bank. Head to Pier Road and you’ll find cosy pubs, fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants. Continue along the lively road until you reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts. At the other end of Pier Road, you’ll notice the swing bridge which sits over the River Esk. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.