Property Manager | Rose Cottage, Pickering
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a getaway in North Yorkshire, look no further than Rose Cottage. This beautiful Grade II listed holiday home has character in abundance. Nestled in the popular market town of Pickering, you’ll be a short walk from the high street where you’ll find an array of shops, pubs and cafes to choose from. Sleeping four guests, Rose Cottage is perfect for romantic retreats and family stays. Boasting a log burner, on-site parking and a garden, this dog friendly property is perfect.
With beamed ceilings and a sash window, Rose Cottage benefits from traditional features in the living room to create a cosy and homely feel. With two leather sofas, a flat screen TV and a log burner, this is the perfect spot to retreat to with your loved ones after a day of exploring Pickering.
Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen includes modern amenities and cookware so you can prepare delicious home cooked meals...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Rose Cottage is perfectly located in the market town of Pickering. The thriving town has plenty of independent shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars so you won’t tire of things to do. Explore Pickering Castle which is packed with a rich history dating back to the 12th century. Enjoy a walk on the iconic Cleveland Way, or head to Dalby Forest where you can explore the tranquil woodland trails on foot or by bike. This is a very popular spot for mountain bikers after all. Prefer to push yourself to the extreme? Go Ape Adventure Centre is for you! From the beautiful North York Moors, to the expansive Great Yorkshire Forest and finally the delightful North Yorkshire coast, Pickering is ideally situated where you can experience everything the county has to offer.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.