Property Manager | Apartment 1, Loftus
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Apartment 1 is located in the quiet town of Loftus, close to the beautiful seaside resort of Saltburn-by-the-Sea. This homely ground floor apartment features modern interiors, soft furnishings, and an all-round welcoming environment. Sleeping four guests across two bedrooms, this recently refurbished dog friendly apartment is perfect for a peaceful family break, couples getaway, or a work stay.
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Contemporary bathtub
✔ Free parking on premises
If you’re looking for a short staycation by the sea, or a longer term business stay, Apartment 1, Loftus is for you.
The open plan living, kitchen and dining area is a large space, filled with a bright feel thanks to the neutral tones and spotlights.
The cushioned corner sofa is perfectly positioned to gather around the TV...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Apartment 1 is located in the small, family friendly town of Loftus which has independent shops and amenities including the award winning Willow Cake Shop, Wold Pottery for arts and crafts and a micro gin bar. If you’re looking to get active during your stay, join the infamous 100 mile long Cleveland Way Trail or venture to Staithes along Boulby Cliffs which is the highest cliff on the east coast! Loftus is also an ideal base for cycling as you will find the Tour de Yorkshire and the Klondike pass by at the end of the road. If you want to partake in cycling yourself, there are plenty of uphill climbs to get your heart racing! The gorgeous seaside town of Saltburn-by-the-Sea is just a short 15 minute drive away. Here you’ll find golden sandy shores and a bustling town centre. You can take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade where you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The beach is overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts, a fish restaurant, arcades and a surf shop making it the ideal spot for a day at the seaside. Also close to Loftus is the charming fishing village of Staithes. The quaint coastal hamlet was recently named one of Britain’s most beautiful seaside villages. It has high cliffs, winding streets and mismatched cottages bursting with charm. Staithes is a magnet for art and artists alike. Throughout the village you’ll find amazing painted illusions known as the ‘Painted Illusions Trail’ created by the famous artist Paul Czainski. It is also the home to the impressionist art society, known as Staithes Group, and their work can always be seen dotted around. Visit Staithes Gallery and browse the wonderful exhibits inspired by the village.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.