Property Manager | Grace’s Loft
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
If you’re looking for a seaside escape in Scarborough with your four-legged friend, look no further than Grace’s Loft. This newly refurbished, third floor apartment sleeps two guests so it’s the perfect spot for a couples getaway. Located in the centre of Scarborough, you’ll be a short walk from everything Scarborough has to offer including the many pubs, restaurants and cafes on offer.
Boasting sloping ceilings and plenty of homely features, Grace’s Loft has a welcoming living area with spotlights which keep the room light and airy. Relax on the modern sofa with a good book or turn on the Smart TV to keep up with your favourite shows.
The apartment has a cosy kitchen which also shares the living space. Fully equipped for your self-catering stay, you’ll be able to cook up a storm with ease during your stay at Grace’s Loft.
Also sharing this space is the dining area which includes a wooden table and two dining...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Situated within a quiet and secluded leafy square, Grace’s Loft is just a short stroll from all that Scarborough has to offer. Packed with seaside charm, you’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours in Scarborough. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and just a 12 minute walk from the property. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Cayton Bay is the quietest of the three and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short minute walk from the apartment where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.