Property Manager | Cropton Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Cropton Cottage is a cosy holiday cottage situated in the heart of North Yorkshire. Located in the village of Castleton, you are just a short drive from Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Staithes and Whitby which means you can enjoy the beauty of the coastline during your stay. Sleeping up to four guests and welcoming one well behaved dog, Cropton Cottage is the perfect place for the family to take a break from life and enjoy the peaceful surroundings.
Cropton Cottage has an open plan living, kitchen and dining area with everything required for you to make yourself at home. Perfect for unwinding with your loved ones, the living area features a corner sofa and a TV with a DVD player. The dining area includes a wooden table and leather chairs.
Fully equipped, the kitchen has everything you could need to make the most of your self-catering staycation in North Yorkshire, including an oven and hob, microwave, kettle, toaster and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Situated on the River Esk the peaceful little village of Castleton is a perfect place to explore the countryside of North Yorkshire. Surrounded by the breathtaking North York Moors this is an area well visited by walkers and bird watchers who come here to enjoy the abundant wildlife and tread the many footpaths and bridleways which meander through the stunning moors. Within the village, there are a number of amenities including shops, a small supermarket, two pubs, a bank, a garage and a tearoom. For outdoor enthusiasts, there are trails and walks leading from the centre of the village up into the moors from where there are stunning views of Upper Esk Valley as well as facilities for fishing, shooting and bird watching. Visitors can enjoy the well renowned Montage Art Gallery and within easy walking distance is Danby Visitors centre where arts and crafts events are regularly held.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.