Property Manager | Old Orchard House
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
If you’re looking for a coastal staycation, Old Orchard House provides a comfortable and modern place to stay in the village of Cayton, four miles from Scarborough. Sleeping up to eight guests, this holiday home is perfect for all the family and boasts free parking and WiFi. You’ll also have a variety of amenities right on your doorstep. Ideal for family holidays, you’ll have access to the full house which benefits from a living room, open plan kitchen diner, four bedrooms and a family bathroom.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step into Old Orchard House. On the ground floor, you’ll find a roomy living area with ample space for the whole family, as well as a kitchen diner.
The living room is home to three comfy sofas and a flat screen Smart TV. Perfect for relaxing, you can kick back with a good book or keep up with your favourite shows.
Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has everything...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
The pretty village of Cayton is home to a variety of amenities including shops, restaurants and bars, along with a golf course and leisure centre. Cayton Bay is the quietest of Scarborough’s three beaches and boasts a sweeping bay with a rural feel. When staying in Cayton, you’ll be within easy reach of beautiful beaches, vibrant coastal towns, and the stunning North York Moors National Park. Located just four miles away from Cayton, Scarborough is packed with seaside charm. You’ll find plenty of pubs, restaurants and cafes to discover as well as arcades and ice cream parlours here. There are a number of beaches for you to choose from. The popular South Bay is a sun trap and close to the hustle and bustle of the town centre. North Bay has been accredited with Blue Flag status meaning it’s one of the best beaches in Europe! Lastly Cornelian Bay is the remotest and hardest to get to but it’s a hidden gem and often empty. Ideal for all weathers, there are lots of indoor attractions in Scarborough for the whole family. Head to Sea Life Sanctuary to see seals, penguins, sharks, turtles and more or Scarborough Castle to explore its 3000 year history. If it’s outdoor fun you’re looking for, The Open Air Theatre is a short minute walk from the apartment where you can see amazing bands, singers and comedians. There is also the Sky Trail Adventure and Peasholm Park nearby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.