Property Manager | Newsam Crescent
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Whether you’re visiting for business or pleasure, the recently refurbished Newsam Crescent sits at the heart of one of the North East’s most popular areas and provides a stylish, spacious and convenient base for up to five guests.
Nestled in the village of Eaglescliffe, Newsam Crescent is situated at the heart of the region with rapid access to coast, countryside, visitor attractions and key business belts including the Tees Valley and Darlington.
Newsam Crescent has a homely living room where you can unwind with your loved ones. Featuring a wall-mounted flat screen TV, two comfy sofas, and a bay window, it’s the ideal place to relax.
Modern in style, the kitchen has everything you could need to make the most of your self catering stay including cookware and modern appliances such as an oven and hob, microwave, toaster, fridge-freezer, kettle and dishwasher.
Sharing the space is the dining area...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
The village of Eaglescliffe is in one of the North East’s most central and sought-after locations, whether that be for work reasons or pleasure. It sits immediately next to the picturesque market town of Yarm that straddles the river Tees and is at the heart of Tees Valley. Scenic walking and cycling routes are literally on your doorstep and both coast and countryside are short drives away as well as some of the region’s biggest attractions including; Rockliffe Hall Golf Course & Spa, Croft Racing Circuit, Darlington Hippodrome, Head of Steam Railway Museum, Catterick and Sedgefield Racecourses, Raby Castle, High Force Waterfalls, the North Yorkshire Moors, Beamish Museum, Lightwater Valley family adventure park, Teesside Leisure Park, Tees Barrage White Water Rafting Centre and much more... The property is just a five minute walk from Yarm high street which is renowned as one of the most picturesque market towns in the country. Yarm boasts a whole range of bistros, quaint pubs, distinguished eateries and cosy cafes lining its cobbled streets. Previously voted the best high street in the UK, there is also the opportunity to turn a leisurely afternoon stroll into retail therapy via the many boutique shops. The property is ideally located to quickly access the region’s business heartland and working hubs including Darlington, Stockton, Middlesbrough and Teesworks. Special rates are available for longer term business bookings and visitors.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.