Property Manager | Holyrood Lodge
- 6 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 12 Guests
If you’re looking for a group getaway on the Yorkshire coast, look no further than the dog friendly Holyrood Lodge! This spacious property boasts modern and traditional interiors, private on site parking, and a large, fully enclosed garden. Sleeping up to 12 guests, you’ll have full access to the home which includes a bright living room, a cosy kitchen, six bedrooms, and a family bathroom. Whether you’re planning a retreat with friends or family, Holyrood Lodge will provide memories to treasure!
Holyrood Lodge has homely furnishings and bright interiors throughout. There is a light and airy living room at the front of the property, boasting comfortable sofas and a flat screen TV to ensure you have a fantastic place to relax.
Head through the archway to the rear of the space and you’ll be in the dining area which includes two traditional wooden dining tables and matching dining chairs. With a large bay window that lets...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
Bridlington is a charming town in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Known for its lovely beaches and scenic views, the town has a variety of attractions including Sewerby Hall and Gardens, Bridlington South Beach, Bridlington North Beach, Bridlington Animal Park, Bondville Model Village and Danes Dyke Nature Reserve. Bridlington is the perfect place to relax and enjoy a beautiful mix of the coast and countryside. Head to the charming old town and you’ll discover fascinating architecture and cultural history. The old town featured in the Dad’s Army film and even with the new, modern shops and stylish galleries found there today, it still maintains its historic feel. It is well worth taking the time to visit. There’s nothing like the seaside to increase your appetite and Bridlington is no stranger to making the most of the fruits the waters of the North Sea yield. The esplanade is lined with seafood stalls offering whelks, mussels, crabs and much more. The restaurants along the seafront source the best local sea bass, sea trout, scallops, crab and there are a host of ice cream parlours offering delicious sweet treats to tempt the most discerning of palates.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.