Property Manager | Iona Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Nestled in the beautiful village of Beadnell on the Northumberland coastline, Iona Cottage is a recently refurbished bungalow with style and space in abundance. Beautifully designed, Iona Cottage is a cosy and homely place to stay when holidaying in the North East. Sleeping up to six guests, Iona Cottage is dog friendly and perfect for family staycations and getaways with friends.
Upon entering Iona Cottage, you’ll be impressed with its bright and modern look. Recently renovated to the highest standard, the bungalow boasts premium furniture and luxury interiors throughout.
Beautifully styled, the open-plan living, kitchen and dining area has a neutral colour scheme with touches of blue in the soft furnishings. The living area is light and airy so it’s perfect for socialising with your loved ones and enjoying cosy nights in. Snuggle up on the large sofa and turn on the flat screen TV to keep up with your favourite shows....
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Iona Cottage is located in Beadnell - a charming village right on the Northumberland coast. Ideal for seaside stays, the village is set at the end of a stunning stretch of sandy shores. At the North end of the bay is the harbour and to the South you’ll find huge sand dunes which go on for miles. Gather all of the family together to enjoy the renowned watersports on offer. From surfing and sailing to scuba diving and bodyboarding, you won’t get bored of things to do at Beadnell Bay! If you want to get active during your stay, Beadnell is also ideal for walking as it boasts great routes along the coastline with unrivalled views. You can also relax at one of the many restaurants on offer. Just across the road from Iona Cottage is the Craster Arms where you can enjoy a drink and food within a building which dates back to the 15th century. Beadnell is just four miles from Bamburgh so you can easily explore other areas within Northumberland during your stay. Here you can head to England’s most northerly land-based lighthouse where there are incredible views of the Holy Island. You can also visit Bamburgh Castle, a striking Grade I listed building which has stood on the Northumberland coastline for over 1,400 years. Known as one of the finest castles in the country, there is a wealth of history to uncover during your visit.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.