Property Manager | Mindello Loft Apartment
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Mindello Loft Apartment is a stunningly furnished one bedroom loft apartment located in the seaside town of Whitby. Finished to the highest standard, the apartment has a cool and effortless look throughout. Perched near Whitby’s West Cliff. you’ll have some of the town’s best attractions right on the doorstep. Sleeping two guests, Mindello Loft Apartment is perfect for couples and solo travellers looking for a peaceful seaside retreat.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen TV
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Dedicated workspace
✔ Free street parking
Mindello Loft Apartment has an open plan living space. Comprising the kitchen, living and dining space, this room is perfect for unwinding with your loved one.
There is a modern, yet cosy style with two comfy sofas and a flat-screen TV, all in amongst a neutral colour scheme.
The kitchen is fully equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Mindello Loft Apartment is located close to Whitby’s West Cliff so you’ll be perfectly situated to explore the Blue Flag beach and promenade which are just a short walk from the apartment. You can really make the most of your coastal escape when staying at Mindello Loft Apartment. In Whitby town centre, you’ll find many restaurants, cafes and shops, whilst on Pier Road there are fun arcades and even more eateries. The East side of Whitby is full of narrow, mediaeval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.