Property Manager | Kenmore
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in the picturesque village of Corbridge, four miles from Hexham, Kenmore is a beautiful two bedroom terraced cottage with plenty of charm. The perfect retreat for small families and groups of friends, this cosy holiday home has everything you could need for a quiet getaway. With beautiful interiors throughout, a spacious living room, a fully-equipped kitchen-diner, and free WiFi Kenmore sleeps up to four guests and will provide memories to treasure.
Kenmore has a bright and roomy living area. With a fireplace amongst traditional exposed stone, it’s the perfect spot to cosy up and unwind. Relax on one of the blue velvet sofas and turn on the flat screen TV to enjoy a quiet evening in.
With stylish interiors, the light kitchen is fully equipped with everything you could need to prepare meals easily, including an oven, microwave, kettle, toaster, and fridge-freezer. The dining area, also sharing the space, features...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Kenmore is located in the village of Corbridge in the high uplands of Northumberland. If you’re looking for a relaxing retreat in the countryside, this is the ideal place. Steeped in history, the village is home to independent shops, restaurants and bars, all of which are within a short walking distance from Kenmore. A small Co-op supermarket can be found just around the corner from Kenmore, whilst larger stores such as Tesco, Waitrose and Lidl can be found a few miles away in Hexham. Ideal for walkers and cyclists, Corbridge offers access to various beautiful routes nearby, and you’ll find part of the historic Hadrian’s Wall a short distance away. When in and around Hadrian’s Wall, you can also walk through the Roman town's streets and experience a time-capsule of Roman life. Home to the Corbridge Collection, you can also discover Roman armour and trinkets uncovered with the Corbridge Hoard at the museum. The Hoard was one of the most significant finds in Roman history, providing us with a fascinating insight into the life of a soldier on the Wall. Corbridge is also just four miles away from the charming town of Hexham which was voted England’s favourite market town by Country Life magazine. With great shopping facilities, local inns, restaurants and a buzzing arts scene, there will be plenty for you to discover. If you’re interested in history, head to Hexham Abbey which dates back to 674. For those who want a fun day out, Hexham has its own racecourse where you can enjoy the races and incredible views of the rolling countryside too.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.