Property Manager | 94 Roseberry Cottages
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
94 Roseberry Cottages is a modern and cosy one bedroom terraced cottage located in the market town of Guisborough. Ideal for couples and solo travellers, the cottage is close to Guisborough town centre, whilst its location is also ideal for walkers and cyclists. Inside the property, you’ll find a fully equipped kitchen, a living and dining area, a king size bedroom, and a luxury bathroom. Sleeping two guests, this dog friendly property is perfect for getaways in North Yorkshire.
With cosy features, a bright, airy feel and soft furnishings, 94 Roseberry Cottages has homely interiors throughout.
Guests have access to the full cottage so you can unwind in front of the TV in the living room and enjoy a hearty meal with your loved one at the dining area during your stay.
The cottage also has a fully equipped kitchen which includes an oven, hob, fridge, microwave, toaster, kettle and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The market town of Guisborough is located on the edge of North York Moors National Park so you have plenty of walking routes to explore. In the centre of the town, you’ll find a charming, cobbled high street which is lined with shops, cafes and pubs. Visit the English Heritage site of Gisborough Priory which dates back to the 12th century. Here you’ll find the dramatic skeleton of the 14th century church's east and outstanding Gothic architecture. Less than 10 minutes away by car you’ll reach Great Ayton. This idyllic village is perched on the banks of the River Leven and was once known for its industries in linen making, tanning, brewing and mining. Today it is a quaint and pretty place to visit. Enjoy an afternoon stroll and enjoy an ice-cream from Suggits, the traditional sweet shop which is a firm favourite with the locals. Also close by is the Guisborough Forest and Branch Walkway. Here you’ll find miles of tracks and paths which are perfectly suited to walking and cycling. A hot spot for mountain biking, the Forest offers varying levels of route difficulties. Head to the coast and enjoy the beautiful beaches of Saltburn, Marske, Redcar, Skinningrove and Whitby.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.