Property Manager | Forest Close
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
Forest Close is a brand new, three bedroom holiday home situated in a quiet and secluded area in Forest Hall, close to the centre of Newcastle. Ideal for families and groups of friends, this wheelchair accessible dorma bungalow can sleep up to five guests across three bedrooms. Boasting free WiFi and on-site parking, the property acts as a great base for exploring the North East of England.
Forest Close has a bright and spacious open plan living and dining area. The perfect place to socialise with your loved ones, you can relax on the comfortable sofas or enjoy meals together at the dining table.
Patio doors from the dining area open onto a large, enclosed garden, the ideal space for the younger guests to run around.
Forest Close’s modern kitchen is well-equipped for cooking during your stay, with an electric oven, gas hob, microwave, kettle and fridge-freezer. A large selection of cookware, dinnerware and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Forest Close is located a short 20-minute drive from Newcastle city centre. With top cocktail bars, clubs and entertainment venues all within easy walk from each other, Newcastle is one of the most popular nightlife destinations within the UK. You’ll be spoilt for choice! Enjoy laidback cocktails, live music, local pubs and energetic clubs. If you’re looking to dine out, you’ll be in your element. With high-end restaurants, trendy bars and street food, there is plenty for you to try. Those looking for some retail therapy have lots to choose from. Explore Eldon Square – this giant indoor shopping centre is home to huge department stores, high street favourites and an impressive food court. You don’t want to miss Fenwick Newcastle too! Head to Northumberland Street and you’ll find the impressive department store which has been open since 1882. Newcastle is also known for its outstanding visitor attractions. Discover the Life Science Centre which is an award-winning museum celebrating advancements of life sciences. Visit St James’ Park, the home of Newcastle United FC. See how it all began with a trip to Newcastle Castle. Located in the city centre, this Norman fortress explains where the story of Newcastle began and how the city got its name.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.