Property Manager | Church View
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Church View is a welcoming, dog friendly place to stay when holidaying in and around Durham. Whether you’re travelling as a group of friends or with family, this is the perfect getaway for up to six people. You’ll have access to the full property during your stay which includes a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen, dining room, three bedrooms and a family bathroom. A home from home in the heart of the North East, Church View will provide memories to treasure.
Church View has a spacious living room with a flat screen TV and seating for all guests making it the ideal place to unwind with your loved ones. Lamps and soft furnishings make this a really cosy place to relax.
The house has a spacious kitchen and a separate dining room. Fully equipped for self-catering stays, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware. You’ll can also enjoy casual dining inthis space at the breakfast bar.
The dining room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Church View is located on the outskirts of the popular city of Durham in the North East, in the village of Bearpark. Church View is also only a short walk from Ushaw Historic House and Gardens, Aldin Grange Lakes (great for coarse and trout fishing), and the Lanchester Valley Railway Path (walking and cycling), as well as Diggerland. You'll also find some great eateries nearby which is an added bonus. Named ‘One of the Best Cities in the World to Visit in 2020’ by The Independent and voted ‘The Best City in the UK’ by Condé Nast’s traveller magazine readers, the beautiful city is packed with history and charm. It has the perfect blend of mediaeval heritage and a modern, vibrant feel. The cobbled streets are peppered with restaurants, bars, pubs and shops. Take a leisurely stroll near the River Wear which continues on past Durham Cathedral and the 900 year old Durham Castle. Durham has plenty of history within its walls. One of the most spectacular historic sites is Durham Cathedral. Constructed between 1103 and 1133, this towering building is a shining example of Norman architecture. The cathedral is now the oldest surviving building with a stone vaulted ceiling of such a large scale.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.