Property Manager | Sea View, Montague Apartments
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in Whitley Bay, Sea View is a two bedroom, first floor apartment. An ideal retreat for families and groups of friends in search of a seaside getaway. Situated right on the Whitley Bay sea front, the apartment is guaranteed to provide some stunning sea views from the large bay windows to the front of the house. Sleeping up to four guests, this spacious apartment offers a great base for guests wanting to explore the North East of England.
The open-plan living, kitchen and dining area is perfect for hosting all guests staying at Sea View. The living space has two comfy leather sofas and a flat-screen TV, while the dining area is furnished with a dining table and ample seating for all guests. Fully-equipped, the kitchen has everything you need to make the most of your self-catering break.
Sea View’s first bedroom is generously-sized and furnished with a sumptuous double bed. It has plenty of storage space for keeping...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Whilst you’re visiting Whitley Bay, we’d recommend visiting the two miles of golden sands and taking a look at the incredible views of the coastline from the Victorian lighthouse on St Mary’s Island. If you’re looking for somewhere to eat, head to Spanish City where you’ll find a Renaissance-style hall transformed with a fish and chip restaurant, a traditional tearoom, a waffle and pancake house and a champagne bar inside.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.