Property Manager | Foggyshaw Lodge
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
The wonderful Foggyshaw Lodge offers the perfect peaceful retreat for families and groups of friends. Sleeping up to six guests, the property is set in the quiet village of Middlesmoor, and has almost direct access onto the Nidderdale Way as well as stunning views of the North Yorkshire moors. Foggyshaw Lodge is also just 50-metres away from a traditional Yorkshire pub, ideal if you’re wanting to enjoy a hearty meal without the hassle of cooking yourself. Your four-legged friends are also welcome to stay as well.
Foggyshaw Lodge’s living room has a warm atmosphere that creates the perfect environment for relaxing and unwinding. It features a relaxing sofa and an armchair, as well as a TV and DVD player.
There is also a separate open-plan living, kitchen and dining area for you to enjoy at Foggyshaw Lodge. A great space for you and your group to enjoy, it comes with a seating area furnished with two comfy sofas and a...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Middlesmoor is a hilltop village perched on the end of a ridge overlooking Nidderdale with fine views extending Gouthwaite Reservoir. Its 1864 church occupies a commanding position in front of the village at the top of the hill and can be seen for miles around. The village has cobbled streets and stone cottages and with its lofty position at the head of the Dale is one of the most picturesque in the Dales area. The property is surrounded with exceptional views and stunning moorland. Located on the Nidderdale Way, you can walk for miles with places such as Scar House Reservoir and Masham Moor. If you fancy an outdoor activity you can visit How Stean Gorge Activity Centre. Experience a full day of adventure with one of their readymade packages or partake in a single activity if you want to try something specific. Rock Climbing, Abseiling, Canoeing, Caving and Mountain Biking are all on their extensive list of activities. How Stean Gorge is well known in Yorkshire for being one of the best days out for all ages. Featured on BBC’s Countryfile, this is a place not to be missed. If you are travelling with children, you could take a visit to see the Nidderdale Llamas or visit Studfold Adventure Trail. This is a wonderful play and discovery experience for toddlers and young children where they can explore nature and run wild in the beautiful setting of the Yorkshire Dales. If you want to visit some local towns and villages, Pateley Bridge is a lovely little Yorkshire Dales town with a pretty high street, lined with independent shops and delightful eateries. Ripon is approximately 20 miles away. This little city has a thriving market place and a magnificent cathedral, although it can be very busy, it will earn a place in any visitor’s heart. Harrogate is a 45 minute drive away and always has a calendar full of exciting events. Wander round the Victorian spa town or book yourself onto a foodie tour or wellness weekend, there is something for everyone here. If you prefer to stay local and enjoy the beautiful surroundings of Middlesmoor you can enjoy relaxing days with good food. At The Crown Hotel in the village you can enjoy home cooked food and local ales. Venture a little further afield to Lofthouse and visit another Crown Hotel. Experience the rustic charm and open fires indoors or venture outside on those warmer days and dine al fresco.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.