Property Manager | 1 Montrose Street
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
If you’re looking for a family getaway or an adventure with friends on the North Yorkshire coast, 1 Montrose Street is a comfortable and cosy spot just a short walk from the town centre and beach. Located in Saltburn-by-the-Sea, this recently refurbished three bedroom, dog friendly property has easy access to everything the coastal town has to offer including independent pubs, shops and restaurants.
✔ Free WiFi
✔ Flat-screen Smart TV
✔ Indoor fireplace
✔ Fully equipped kitchen
✔ Enclosed garden
✔ Pets allowed
✔ Free street parking
1 Montrose has a homely and welcoming feel throughout. After a busy day at the beach, nothing beats putting your feet up and you can do just that here.
Retreat to the comfy lounge sofas and turn on the 43-inch Smart TV to keep up with your favourite shows.
The property has a fully equipped...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located in the heart of Saltburn-by-the-Sea on the North Yorkshire coast, you’ll be perfectly placed just a short walk from independent shops, bars, bistros and restaurants as well as the beach and lower promenade. Take the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK down to the promenade and you’ll arrive at the 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea. The long sandy shores are overlooked by colourful boutique beach huts and high cliffs tower in the distance. Saltburn has plenty of beautiful walks too. The Valley Gardens are a maze of paths and tracks which wind through the flowers and woodland. If you want to explore further, The Cleveland Way National Trail is over 100 miles long and Saltburn is included. If you fancy a 17.5 mile jaunt, start at Saltburn and walk your way to Sandsend. This walk is a great way to explore the North Yorkshire coastline and the views are truly beautiful!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.