Property Manager | The Burrow
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a getaway in the centre of Alnwick, look no further than The Burrow! Originally built in the 1800s, this stylish apartment is in the historic part of Alnwick called the Castle Quarter. Sleeping four guests, it’s perfect for family holidays and staycations with friends. Close to a busy pub and just a short walk from the many shops, restaurants and cafes, you’ll be ideally placed to enjoy everything Alnwick has to offer. You’ll also have incredible views of the castle which is next door to the property!
Take the spiral staircase into The Burrow and enter the spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Featuring an exposed brick wall and traditional beams, the space has plenty of character. The perfect place to relax during your stay, you can unwind on the comfy sofas and enjoy quality time with your loved ones. The kitchen is a striking blue shade and features a Belfast sink and modern appliances so you...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: On-site
Free Parking: Off-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The Burrow is located in the charming medieval market town of Alnwick. With cobbled streets lined with independent shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants, the town has charisma and personality in abundance. The Burrow is a short 5-minute walk from the entrance of Alnwick Garden where you’ll find 12 acres of magnificent gardens and the world’s largest treehouse restaurant.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.