Property Manager | The Blacksmiths
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
If you’re looking for a getaway in the heart of Northumberland, look no further than The Blacksmiths. This beautiful two-bedroom property boasts gorgeous interiors, an outside space with outdoor seating and a great location in the village of Warkworth. Sleeping up to four guests, The Blacksmiths is the perfect place for a dog friendly family staycation or a couples retreat.
The Blacksmiths has a bright and spacious living area with comfy sofas and a flat screen TV. A stylish and homely spot, it’s ideal for relaxing with your loved ones on an evening.
The kitchen in the property is fully equipped for self-catering stays so you can prepare meals easily. Head to the dining area and you’ll find a cosy space with a round table, a bench and two chairs. Patio doors open out to the yard which has outdoor seating.
The Blacksmiths has two beautifully decorated bedrooms on the ground floor. The master bedroom features...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Blacksmiths is located in the beautiful village of Warkworth in Northumberland. With a 12th-century church and incredible castle, the area is steeped in history. You’ll experience some of the most beautiful views in Northumberland here as the River Coquet encircles the area. The beautiful beach is just a short stroll from The Blacksmiths so it’s location is perfect for exploring the Northumbrian Heritage Coastline. Warkworth’s popular high street has artisan shops and you’ll be able to enjoy delicious restaurants and cafes during your stay as well as a renowned art gallery and even a delightful French patisserie just yards from the cottage. Warkworth is located in the historic market town of Morpeth. Exploring the cobbled streets, you’ll discover independent shops, cosy pubs and high street favourites. If you’re looking for a full shopping experience, head to Sanderson Arcade and you’ll find an array of stores as well as cafes, beauty bars and markets. When you want to get your hands on the best local produce, Morpeth’s popular Farmers Market takes place every first Saturday of the month in the marketplace.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.