Property Manager | Martinmas Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Located in a beautiful coastal location, Martinmas Cottage is a cosy home from home with the resort of Bridlington on its doorstep. Sleeping up to 4 guests, this comfortable property is perfect for family staycations or getaways with friends.
Martinmas is situated in a Mediterranean style courtyard along with the following cottages - Harvest, Horseshoe, Kibbletree, Martingale, May, Low Barn, Old Stable, Swingletree & The Granary. Please give our team a call to enquire about availability.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step foot into Martinmas Cottage. With homely interiors and high quality furnishings, there is a welcoming and comfortable feel throughout.
Head to the fully equipped kitchen and you’ll find a modern, clean space. The kitchen also shares its space with an open plan living and dining area where you can enjoy meals and relax with your loved ones.
The house boasts two bedrooms. The...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Grange Farm is situated on the beautiful Flamborough Headland Heritage Coast at Sewerby, mid-way between the seaside town of Bridlington and the quiet fishing village of Flamborough, as well as Bempton Village with its world-famous RSPB seabird colony. Sewerby is Bridlington’s premier coastal village. Head to to one of the most popular attractions in the East Riding of Yorkshire, Sewerby Hall, which is a grade 1 listed building and also home to the Museum of East Yorkshire. Within the village you’ll find The Ship Inn serving freshly prepared food throughout the day and the beer garden has brilliant sea views. If you’re after a refreshing drink in the summer then Blu Savannah is the place to go for hot and cold drinks, as well as ice creams. Sewerby is popular with walkers, and especially those wanting to visit Bempton Cliffs – a RSPB Nature Reserve which has been proposed for the UNESCO Geopark. Head into Bridlington and walk along the elegant promenade or relax on the sandy beach. You could also choose the visit the historic harbour and take a trip on the Yorkshire Belle. For the younger generations, they can tire themselves out at the seafront funfair or at the amusements. Donkey rides are also on offer in Bridlington. For a touch of nostalgia don’t miss the wonderful Old Town where Dad’s Army was filmed. The Old Town has managed to keep its quaint personality providing a delightful selection of shops and cafes.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wide hallway clearance
- Wheelchair Access
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,SuitableForEvents,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.