Property Manager | Tregaer Mill Barn
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
Tregaer Mill Barn is a detached, traditionally built converted stone barn in a truly stunning setting, surrounded by rolling countryside with extensive views towards the Black Mountains and Brecon Beacons. Perfect for families and groups of friends, the barn has three bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious living area. You’ll also be ideally located for visiting some beautiful settings in the heart of the Monmouthshire & Wye Valley countryside.
With oak beams throughout and exposed original stonework you’ll instantly feel at home at Tregaer Mill Barn. The living room has two comfy sofas and a wood burning stove, while the handmade chestnut kitchen has an electric three-oven AGA and dining table with ample seating for all guests staying at the property. The kitchen itself is fully equipped with everything you need with the AGA, microwave, kettle, SMEG fridge/freezer, dishwasher and kitchenware which can be found in the oak...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Only 6 minutes by car to the nearest village of Raglan and 12 minutes by car to the historic border town of Monmouth, Tregaer Mill Barn is the perfect balance of rural tranquility combined with easy access to restaurants, golf courses, independent shops, Waitrose and M&S.The historic market town of Monmouth is a popular tourist hotspot in the heart of the Wye Valley and just two miles from the Wales-England border. Raglan has 2 local pubs serving food, a farm shop and various amenities. There are several excellent local restaurants including the iconic Michelin-starred restaurant The Walnut Tree (20 mins drive), The Stonemill at Rockfield (9 minutes’ drive) and The Bell at Skenfrith (20 minutes drive). There are 4 golf courses open to non-members within a 10-minute drive, including the spectacular Rolls of Monmouth Golf Club (5 minutes’ drive) whose course is a worthy contender to the Celtic Manor which is itself only a 20 minute drive away. Country walks are plentiful from the barn, not least because it sits on the edge of the famous Offa's Dyke Path. Other Monmouthshire attractions include canoeing on the River Wye, climbing Sugar Loaf, exploring Tintern Abbey and Crickhowell. Hay-on-Wye, with its many second hand book shops and the famous Hay Festival, is just under an hour's drive. Abergavenny and the renowned Abergavenny Food Festival is only 20 minutes’ drive.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.