Property Manager | Flat 3, Glenholme House
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Flat 3, Glenholme a recently renovated, stylish apartment in the seaside town of Redcar. Located within easy walking distance of all that Redcar has to offer, you’ll also have incredible views of the coastline. Featuring an open plan living and dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, two bedrooms and a large shower room, the apartment is perfect for a family break or getaway with friends.
Flat 3, Glenholme has been refurbished to the highest standard so you’ll find beautiful interiors throughout. The open plan living and dining area has a flat screen TV and a plush sofa so it’s the perfect spot to retreat to after a day at the beach. You can enjoy meals at the dining table which sits next to the window showcasing views of the beach below.
With high shine, grey cabinets, the kitchen is ultra sleek. You’ll have everything you could need to prepare meals as it is fully equipped with cookware and modern appliances.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Flat 3, Glenholme is located in the coastal town of Redcar. Located close to the seafront, you’ll be able to start your day with a morning walk on the golden sands. Packed with nostalgic charm, the seafront has ice cream parlours, arcades and fish and chip shops. There are a number of rides which little ones will love too! Along the seafront is the infamous vertical pier where you can enjoy views of the coastline. This is also home to a popular bar with outdoor seating looking out to the sea. Further independent cosy bars can be found on Station Road, just a short walk from the apartment. Redcar is also home to Redcar Racecourse so if you’re visiting for a race day or Ladies’ Day, the apartment is a great base. Located on the North Yorkshire coastline, you can walk to Marske-by-the-Sea along the beach and then further on to Saltburn-by-the-Sea. Here you’ll find the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK and a 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.