Property Manager | Ryedale Cottage
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
If you’re looking for a quiet getaway in North Yorkshire, Ryedale Cottage is a welcoming three bedroom holiday home. Just a short stroll from the thriving market town of Malton, it’s the perfect place to enjoy lots of good food and explore artisan producers at bustling markets. Ideal for staycations with friends and family, Ryedale Cottage has everything you could need for a self-catering break.
Ryedale Cottage has a cosy living room where you can relax with your loved ones. With two sofas, a flat screen TV and an electric fire, it’s the ideal spot to unwind. The property also boasts a second living space with a leather sofa and TV so you can head here for some peace and quiet.
The living room leads off to the kitchen which features an arched ceiling and a skylight window flooding the space with light. Fully equipped, the kitchen has modern appliances and cookware so you can prepare meals easily.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Free Parking: Off-site
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Ryedale Cottage is located in Norton which borders the thriving market town of Malton. The property is located on the main street where you’ll find shops, pubs, a cafe and a pharmacy. With everything in easy walking distance, you’ll be ideally placed for your stay. Just a short stroll from the cottage is Malton which is known as ‘Yorkshire’s food capital’. The bustling Market Place in the town centre is home to independent shops, cafes and restaurants as well as regular festivals and markets. For real food lovers, we’d recommend visiting Talbot Yard where you’ll find six artisan producers including a butcher, baker, distillery and a macaroon maker. When staying in Norton and Malton, you’ll be able to visit the North York Moors National Park and the North Yorkshire coast easily. The popular towns of Whitby and Bridlington can be reached within a 45 minute drive so you can have a day at the seaside if you fancy it.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.