Property Manager | Room 3 @ Clarendon
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Ideal for business trips, Room 3 @ Clarendon is a private ensuite bedroom with access to a shared kitchen diner. Located in Redcar, you’ll have great access links to the nearby towns of Middlesbrough, Stockton and Darlington whilst also being within an hours drive time of Newcastle. Recently refurbished, Room 3 @ Clarendon is brand new to the market and a great place to stay when working in North Yorkshire and the North East.
Room 3 @ Clarendon features a king size bed, flat screen Smart TV, WiFi and an ensuite bathroom. A comfortable and welcoming space to stay, the private room has crisp white walls to create a tranquil feel.
Modern and clean, the ensuite bathroom boasts a bathtub with an overhead shower, WC and basin.
During your stay, you’ll also have access to a shared kitchen diner. Perfect for preparing meals during your stay, the kitchen includes an oven, hob, microwave, fridge-freezer, toaster and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Room 3 @ Clarendon is located in the coastal town of Redcar. With great links to nearby towns such as Middlesbrough and Stockton, it’s great for both business and leisure. Packed with nostalgic charm, the seafront has ice cream parlours, arcades and fish and chip shops. Along the seafront is the infamous vertical pier where you can enjoy views of the coastline. This is also home to a popular bar with outdoor seating looking out to the sea. Further independent cosy bars can be found on Station Road, just a short walk from the apartment. Redcar is also home to Redcar Racecourse so if you’re visiting for a race day or Ladies’ Day, the apartment is a great base. Located on the North Yorkshire coastline, you can walk to Marske-by-the-Sea along the beach and then further on to Saltburn-by-the-Sea. Here you’ll find the oldest functioning cliff lift in the UK and a 208-metre pier which stretches out into the sea.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.