Property Manager | The Townhouse
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
The Townhouse is a brand new property located on the East side of Whitby. This luxury four bedroom, three bathroom holiday home has been furnished to a high standard and is perfect for a family break by the sea. With incredible harbour views, allocated parking on-site and the bustling streets of Whitby town centre just a short stroll away, The Townhouse is the perfect retreat to explore everything Whitby has to offer.
Guests have access to the full property. The keys to the property are accessed via a secure key safe and full details will be provided shortly before your arrival date.
There is parking for one vehicle in a private garage at The Townhouse. Further parking can be found within walking distance, charges may apply.
The centre of Whitby is a short ten-minute walk from The Townhouse.
Whitby train station is less than 15-minutes away on foot so villages and towns along the North Yorkshire coast...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Located on the East side of Whitby, The Townhouse is a lovely harbourside, less than a 10-minute walk to the town centre. There you’ll find narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques, pubs and fish restaurants. You can climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. On the other side of the River Esk, you’ll come across cosy pubs, fun arcades and even more fish restaurants on Pier Road. Venture along the lively road and you’ll reach the beautiful, blue flag West Cliff Beach which is lined with idyllic beach huts.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.