Property Manager | The Glaisdale at Brunswick Holiday Apartments
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 5 Guests
If you’re looking for a staycation in the heart of Whitby, look no further than The Glaisdale at Brunswick Holiday Apartments. This welcoming and homely property sleeps up to five guests so it’s the perfect retreat for families and groups of friends. Ideally located just off Whitby’s iconic Flowergate, you’ll have cafes, restaurants and bars right on your doorstep.
The Glaisdale at Brunswick Holiday Apartments has an open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Shaker in style, the kitchen has a microwave, kettle and toaster so you can prepare light bites easily during your stay. With a flat screen TV and comfy leather sofas, the living area is perfect for relaxing with your loved ones. Please note that there is no oven at The Glaisdale.
The apartment has two bedrooms. Head to the master bedroom and you’ll find a tranquil space with a double bed, a dressing table, drawers and a flat screen TV. Ideal for children and...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Glaisdale at Brunswick Holiday Apartments is located just off the iconic Flowergate - one of the oldest and most historic streets in Whitby. You’ll find cosy cafes, restaurants and shops lining the street, so the apartment is ideally located. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short 5-minute walk from the property. On Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.