Property Manager | The Waves
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- 6 Guests
With stylish interiors, stunning sea views and two balconies which face out onto the beach, The Waves is guaranteed to make an impact. Sleeping up to six guests, this impressive apartment is perfect for family staycations and getaways with friends. Located in the heart of Whitby, you’ll be ideally placed to explore the seaside town and the rest of the North Yorkshire coast.
The Waves has a comfortable and stylish open plan kitchen, living and dining area. Light floods in from the patio doors which open out onto a large balcony where you can relax and take in the incredible sea views. The kitchen is fully equipped so you can make the most of your self-catering stay and there is a cosy dining area where you can enjoy meals with your loved ones.
There are three bedrooms in the apartment which include super king, king and double beds. The king and double rooms also feature modern ensuite shower rooms. Head to the king room...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Dryer In Home
Carbon Monoxide Alarm
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
The Waves is located on the West Cliff just off the North Terrace so you can expect beautiful sea views. The Blue Flag West Cliff beach and promenade is just a short stroll from the apartment and on Pier Road, you’ll find fun arcades and plenty of fish restaurants where you can sample the catch of the day. The other side of Whitby is full of narrow, medieval streets dotted with boutiques and pubs. Climb the famous 199 steps up to the Church of Saint Mary. You can also discover the renowned ruined Whitby Abbey, which was the inspiration for Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Step outside of Whitby and you’ll uncover a haven of woodland and moorland. Whitby forms part of the North York Moors National Park so it’s the perfect place for long walks.
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.