Property Manager | Guillemot Cottage @ The Grange
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- 2 Guests
Guillemot Cottage is a stunning one-bedroom holiday home nestled in the village of Flamborough on the Yorkshire coast. With vaulted ceilings, exposed beams and premium furnishings, the cottage has been recently renovated and expertly designed. The perfect romantic retreat for two, you’ll have access to the full property which includes an open plan kitchen, living and dining area, spacious bedroom and modern shower room. Guillemot Cottage also boasts free on site parking and a garden with outdoor furniture.
You’ll feel at home as soon as you step foot into Guillemot Cottage. With beautiful interiors and high quality furnishings, there is a welcoming and comfortable feel throughout.
Head to the fully equipped kitchen and you’ll find a modern, clean space. This can be found as part of the open plan living area which also benefits from a dining area where you can enjoy meals and relax with your loved ones.
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Washer In Home
Children's Books and Toys
Guillemot Cottage is located in the beautiful coastal village of Flamborough. Surrounded by white cliffs and boasting long sandy shores, it is postcard perfect. Whether you want to relax on the sands, have a go at kite-surfing or enjoy a spot of rock pooling, a day at the beach is loved by the whole family. After a day at the beach, tuck into traditional fish and chips or enjoy a refreshing beer in one of the local pubs. An outdoor lover’s paradise, the village is bursting with wildlife and stunning views. Here you’ll find one of the biggest and most accessible mainland nesting colonies of the gannet, plus many other seabirds including the guillemot! A dream landscape for hikers, you can travel from Bempton Cliffs to Flamborough Head with panoramic views of the coast.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.