Property Manager | Turnstone Cottage
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 4 Guests
Rated 5* GOLD by Quality in Tourism in March 2023 and nestled on Sandsend seafront, Turnstone Cottage has exceptional sea views and stunning interiors. A truly memorable property, it features a large open plan living, kitchen and dining area, two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a patio looking out at the beach. With private parking this is the perfect spot for a relaxing retreat, you’ll soon forget the stresses of everyday life at Turnstone Cottage.
This beautiful dog friendly property is the ultimate retreat by the sea. You’ll find two ensuite bedrooms on the ground floor of Turnstone Cottage. The master bedroom features a comfy king size bed, premium bed linens and a tranquil neutral colour scheme. Ideal for younger ones, the second bedroom is a twin.
Upstairs you’ll find the open plan living, dining and kitchen space. The kitchen is a beautiful dove grey colour with black marble worktops. Equipped with modern appliances...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Free Parking: On-site
Dryer In Home
First Aid Kit
Washer In Home
Dryer On Property
Children's Books and Toys
The small fishing village of Sandsend sits at the end of almost 3 miles of sandy beach, west along the bay from Whitby. Perfect for relaxing stays, you can watch the surfers bob in the distance as you stretch your legs along the shores and soak up the sea air as you feel the sand beneath your toes. You’ll have a selection of restaurants, cafes and a local pub for you to enjoy during your stay. Whitby is a short 10 minute drive from Sandsend where you can explore everything the seaside town has to offer. Visit the infamous Whitby Abbey which went on to inspire Bram Stoker’s gothic novel ‘Dracula’. Try the local catch of the day in one of the many fish restaurants, enjoy a drink in the cosy pubs and feel nostalgia in the arcades which line Pier Road. You can’t miss the beautiful Blue Flag West Cliff beach which is complete with colourful huts on the promenade.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with Points or Cash & Points: 100% of payment of both Cash & Points will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- SuitableForChildren,SuitableForInfants,PetsAllowed:petStayForFree,Property Manager are committed to our owners that their homes are protected during bookings. For this reason, we require all of our guests to transfer a £250.00 Damage Deposit (subject to a £10.00 administration charge) or, to purchase an Accidental Damage Waiver for £25.00 which will cover you for up to £500.00 of accidental damage during your stay.